LOOKING TO REFRESH TO YOUR HOME?
Days Painting Supplies represents the finest brands in wallpaper. Wallpaper can add instant character, colour and dimension to any room. Whatever your style- modern, retro, traditional, transitional or country, you’ll find the perfect wallpaper pattern and coordinating paint at Days Painting Supplies.. Browse our hip geometric, natural grasscloth, stripes, traditional and modern floral patterns online or stop into one of our stores and browse through our wallcovering book library. Our paint and wallpaper consultants would be happy learn about your project and help you achieve your decorating goals.
Browse our collections by clicking the images below
How to Estimate for Wallcovering
- Measure the width of each wall where you would like to apply the wallpaper and add them all together ("Combined Width").
- Measure the height of the walls.
- Multiply the Combined Width by the height of the walls – this is the total square footage ("TSF") of wall space you need to cover with wallpaper. To keep things simple and to ensure you have enough paper do not make any deductions for windows, doors, cabinets, etc.
- The final step is to factor in the pattern repeat. If the pattern repeat is 18" or less then divide the TSF by 23, if pattern repeat is 19" to 25" then divide the TSF by 20. This final number is the total number of single rolls of wallcovering that is required for your project. If the pattern does not have a repeat (random match) then just use the TSF and divide by 25.
Although Wallcoverings are sold and priced by the "Single Roll" they are packaged in "Double Rolls" so round up the number of single rolls to even numbers.
How to Wallovering Videos
More how to wallcovering videos
- Types of Wallcovering
- How to estimate for wallcovering
- Lean about Wallcovering Pattern repeats
- Prepping a wall for wallpaper
- Prepping the wallpaper
- Hanging the first strip
- Hanging wallpaper around a window
- Hanging wallpaper into an inside corner
- How to remove wallpaper